Pesquisar este blog

domingo, 11 de setembro de 2011

ONE MORE TIME "THINK!"!

I'm silly
to see that every day
we are, yes we are
For I also am part of it,
more confused and totally north
you ever wondered
that the "why" so many "why"!
imposed on us and just
obeyed without question at least in!
Also, in an era when only the feed
unchecked the "ego" is the main task of mankind
can not be required in the possibility of"questioning"
about our current acts ... Speaking this can
seem retrograde, and that undoubtedly many
will say, but say I'm not a latecomer in the current
was thinking and just want to be different, even if this
I can be "an out" of the "law... Do not dream veryself, I just want
see the emergence of a new class, the class of"thinkers...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário